Novotech Arctic Gel Memory Foam Mattress - Firm
The Novotech Arctic Mattress is a Canadian made memory foam mattress with a firm to extra firm feel and Gel Memory Foam top layer.
- Proudly Made in BC
- Gel memory foam layer cradles and conforms to the body providing excellent pressure relief and improved circulation.
- Gel Memory foam has enchanced air circulation allowing for a cooler sleep
- CertiPUR certified foam meets and exceeds rigorous testing by independant accreditied laboratories. CertiPUR foams are made with low emissions and without harmful additives or chemicals.
- 10 Year Full warranty
Technically Advanced Sleep
The Benefits of Silk to Allergy Sufferers
- Silk is a natural product, and being natural our bodies respond far better to silk than they do to synthetic products. Allergy sufferers really can benefit from sleeping on silk. The most common form of dust mite related allergy is Asthma and sneezing fits. This is mainly brought on by related issues from the droppings of dust mites. The enzymes released from the droppings are inhaled and an allergic reaction occurs. Silk is naturally hypoallergenic and is an environment dust mites find inhospitable.
Soothing Silk for Skin & Joint Disorders
- Silk helps eliminates single points of pressure, which can greatly increase the quality and comfort of sleep.
Dry Skin & Eczema
- Silk has an amazing ability to help our skin reabsorb moisture through the natural occurring amino acids within silk. Absorbing moisture that has been lost during the day while sleeping will aid in rejuvenating the skin throughout the night. This is hugely beneficial to sufferers of both Eczema and dry skin.
Silk Prevents Overheating
- Silk has the amazing ability to keep us cool when it’s warm and warm when it’s cool. It does this by allowing our body heat to dissipate.
The Power of Silpure
- Silpure uses the power of silver to bring long-lasting antibacterial properties. This unique patented antimicrobial product contains ultra-fine silver crystals that release silver ions at a controlled rate only when the conditions for bacterial growth exist. Through careful control of the size and shape of the particles during production, Silpure avoids the fabric discoloration that can occur with other silver antimicrobial products.
- Materials treated with Silpure, provide lasting cleanliness and freshness. Silpure can also be used to protect from the undesirable effects of microbial growth.
Why Memory Foam & Gel Memory Foam?
- Memory Foam combines the finest properties of softness and resilience to create a superior high-density memory foam. This technology helps it to conform to every curve of the body by responding to individual body weight and temperature, creating a more comfortable sleep experience.
- Memory Foam contains engineered recovery characteristics that ensure it returns to its original shape every time.
Gel Memory Foam
- Gel Memory Foam combines the finest properties of softness and resilience of superior high-density foam with a gel infusion that helps to maintain your body temperature while you sleep.
- By conforming to every curve of the body for better support and even weight distribution, there is less of the “sink in” feeling found in more traditional memory foam. With gel infusion, Gel Memory Foam also reduces your sleep surface temperature by an additional 1 to 2 degrees, providing a luxurious cool sleep in an ultra-superior product.
Overall Thickness 7.5 ”
Twin: 38" W x 74" ½ L
Double: 53" W x 74" ½ L
Queen: 60" W x 79" ½ L
- King: 76" W x 79" ½ L